Building with jQuery
Attendees leave the workshop at the end of the day with their work published online as a live website.
What to expect
Custom interactivity using jQuery
Write some jQuery by hand to add interactivity to your web page. Learn where to put your code, how to apply it to your page and some of the most commonly used jQuery functionality.
Add flair to your web page with a selection of useful jQuery plugins. Learn how to use pre-written slideshow, sticky menu, and popup plugins.
- Confidence with writing HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with copying, renaming and moving files
- A Mac or Windows computer with Internet access
- Admin rights to install new applications
- Excitement about learning jQuery!